Owner and Processor
5617 AK Eindhoven
Owner contact-e-mailadres: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
The types of data collected by this Application itself or through third parties include: First name; Telephone number; E-mail address; Cookie; Usage data.
Personal Data may be provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, providing all the Data requested by this Application is mandatory and if you do not provide such Data this Application may not be able to provide its Services. In cases where this Application specifically states that certain Data is not mandatory, Users may choose whether or not to provide such Data, without affecting the availability or operation of the Service.
If Users are unsure which Personal Data must be provided, they may contact the Owner.
The Users are responsible for Third Party Personal Data obtained, published or shared by this Application and they confirm that they have the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and location of data processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data.
The processing of the Data shall take place using computers and/or IT tools, following organisational procedures and practices closely linked to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may in certain cases also be accessible to certain data controllers involved in the operation of this Application (management, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or to external parties appointed by the Owner as Data Processors (such as external technical service providers, mail programs, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The updated list of these parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users in any of the following cases, if:
- • Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In certain jurisdictions, the Owner may be permitted to process Personal Data until the User objects (“opt-out”), without requiring consent or any of the following legal grounds arising. However, this does not apply where European data protection law applies to the processing of Personal Data;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation incumbent on the Owner;
- the processing is related to a task of general interest or a task in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the Owner or of third parties.
In any case, the Owner is happy to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed in the offices of the Owner and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of Users, the transfer of personal data may involve the transfer of Users’ Data to a country other than their own. For more information on the processing location of such transferred Data, Users may refer to the article detailing the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to information on the legal basis of the transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and on the security measures taken by the Owner to protect their Data.
If such a transfer occurs, Users may learn more by consulting the relevant articles in this document or by inquiring with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Therefore, the following applies:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until this contract has been fully performed.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests will be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfil these purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant articles of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be permitted to retain Personal Data for a longer period where the User has consented to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period if this is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or on the instructions of a government agency.
After the expiry of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be imposed after the expiry of the retention period.
The purpose of processing
The Data in respect of the User is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services and for the following purposes: Contact with the User and Analyses.
Users can find more detailed information on these purposes of processing and on the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the relevant articles of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
– Contact with the User
Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- To withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. More information can be found in the specific article below.
- Obtain access to their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner is carrying out Data Processing, to become aware of certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- To verify and request rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request its updating or rectification.
- To limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data under certain circumstances. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than the storage thereof.
- To have their Personal Data erased or otherwise deleted Users have, under certain circumstances, the right to have the Owner erase their Data.
- To receive their Data and have it transferred to another Processor.Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, common and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, to transfer such Data to another Processor, without being hindered in doing so. This provision applies on condition that the Data are processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- To lodge a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a claim with their competent data protection authority.
Further information on the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests, the User may object to such processing by providing a reason related to his or her particular situation as justification for the objection.
Users should be aware, however, that if their Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without giving any reasons Users can find out whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant articles of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Requests to exercise User Rights may be addressed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and will be handled by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional Information on Data Collection and Processing Legal Procedures
The Owner may use the User’s Personal Data for legal purposes, in court or in stages prior to legal proceedings in the event of unlawful use of this Application or the related Services.
he User declares that he/she is aware of the fact that the Owner may be obliged to disclose Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional information regarding the User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and external services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data for this purpose (such as IP address).
Information not included in this policy
Further information on the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How requests not to track browsing traffic are processed
This Application does not support requests not to track your browsing traffic.
Please read the privacy policies of the external services used to determine whether they comply with Do Not Track requests.
If the changes concern the processing activities based on the User’s consent, the Owner shall again obtain the User’s consent, to the extent required.